STAR WARS: FORCE FOR CHANGE 2017 Charity Campaign
Star Wars: The Last Jedi stars Mark Hamill and Daisy Ridley announced the newest Force for Change campaign Tuesday, with a special video debuting on ABC’s Good Morning America. The campaign, which gives donators chances to win prizes from a galaxy far, far away — including once-in-a-lifetime Star Wars experiences, like the opportunity to attend the L.A. premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi in December — benefits UNICEF and the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
By teaming with Omaze, your charitable contributions give you the chance to win one-of-a-kind merch — like T-shirts, collectibles, and autographed memorabilia — as well as three different Star Wars experiences:
1. Visit the set of the upcoming Han Solo movie and have a chance to appear in the film
- Score a VIP tour of the set and see costumes, props and sets before anyone else
- Winner will have the chance to appear in the upcoming Han Solo movie
- Meet the directors of the film, Phil Lord and Chris Miller and see how much info you can get out of them (good luck!)
- Join the cast at premiere and attend the exclusive, star-studded after-party
- Walk the red carpet and get your photo taken
- Be one of the first fans to see the new movie
3. Spend the night at Skywalker Ranch
- Enjoy a VIP tour of the ranch, including the Star Wars Archives
- Stay at the Skywalker Inn, located on expansive grounds and featuring a vineyard, organic gardens, and much more
- Get a private screening of Star Wars: A New Hope!
Who you’ll help:
UNICEF saves and protects the world’s most vulnerable children, working to ensure child rights and providing health care, immunizations, nutrition, access to safe water and sanitation services, basic education, protection and emergency relief. Through their work in over 190 countries, UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization. Your donation will help UNICEF provide Ready-to-use-Therapeutic food packets to children suffering from malnutrition, ensuring they have the best chance at a bright future.
Every 30 seconds, a child is diagnosed with a serious medical condition. These children are often scared, confused, lonely and facing critical medical treatments. Starlight Children’s Foundation creates moments of joy and comfort for hospitalized children and their families. Your donation to Starlight helps more kids and families enjoy Starlight Brave Gowns, Starlight Fun Centers and other Starlight programs at a hospital near you.
View the full list of prizes and donate at the official Omaze website. Help raise awareness by using the #forceforchange hashtag on social media. Star Wars Celebration kicks off April 13th in Orlando, Florida. Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens December 15th.